debsthoughtstoday

Posted on: October 31, 2012

very important for dog owners

calculatedmess

dog

Dogs can have a fatal reaction to eating chocolate. Chocolate contains a bitter alkaloid called Theobromine also known as Xantheose and that’s the active ingredient that’s bad for the dog.

Most of the dog owners are unaware of this information.  I learnt last week that my friend lost her dog coz she had been treating her dog with chocolates.. There could be more pet lovers who may not understand the seriousness of this poisonous reaction of chocolates on dogs. I request all my dear friends to pass this along.

Photo source: www.caminodesantiago.me

View original post

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: